SailNet Community - View Single Post - Must Haves On Board?
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2007
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
We also keep: A cast iron skillet, nesting cookware (if you have not bought it you will love it... kinda expensive though), and totally agree about the good set of knives and pressure cooker and AManda Neale's book

Regarding the knives, we mounted ours on two magent bars behind a cabinet door. It would not seem to be safe to mount them out in the open (for obvious reasons) but truth be told, even during the hurricane, we did not have one come off (inside the cabinet). Get a little LED light to put in the dry storage and fridge. They mount really easily and last a long time. Makes getting in/out of it a lot easier as you can see what you are doing.

- CD

1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook