SailNet Community - View Single Post - Gori Folding Propellor
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007

Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice
Zan, I HIGHLY recomend the Gori. I have had many props (some even the ones my US friends love) and only buy Gori. In fact bought mine thru the US dealer in New England, he shiped it to me in 3 days, from Europe, and gave me a better deal than if I bought in Europe.

Their after sales service is superb, last time I had a problem with my locking nut, they sent me one same day delivery, FOR FREE!! And a whole bunch of other things..then sent me 3 or 4 emails to check how was everything.

I only ise folding, I don't like feathering props, I stay away from them. For saling performance I prefer the 2 blade folding. Stay away from the PURE racing ones, where the blades actually touch each other when closed. Obvious reasons if the boat is stopped many months.

Here is mine. With it, I do 9.5 knots boat speed at full load. In reverse I see no difference.

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook