SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

The Shade Maker

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  SEMIJim 
#1 · (Edited)
Please delete this tread

ok

#2 ·
Thanks for spamming us... You do realize that you've violated the terms of service agreement. If you really want to advertise your product.... please take out an ad.

#8 · (Edited)
Thanks Jim. I cleaned it up so it no longer appears to be spam, and says nothing about helping other sailors optain one of these, nothing about price, or anything like that. Once I find the rules, I'll make sure I keep it clean.

Jim, you're a decent fellow who I hope to run across someday out there. Thanks for your help.

Bill

#10 ·
wjcullen,

Your altruism is wonderful and all, but you continue to miss the point: Regardless of your motives, what you're doing violates Sailnet's Terms Of Service. You will almost certainly find similar policies on just about any web forum you visit, be it about sailing, firearms, knives, flashlights, you name it. The reasons are varied, and I'm really not inclined to go into it right now. Besides: I'm in no position to infer the reasons behind Sailnet policy. Suffice to say that is the site's policy.

Jim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.