SailNet Community - View Single Post - On the lighter side of Sailnet...
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007
1987 Pearson 27

Joel73 has a spectacular aura about Joel73 has a spectacular aura about Joel73 has a spectacular aura about
ZumZum- The Bene was nice... but not as nice as i thought it might be. We had a lot of fun on it and we chartered it again for the proposal cruise but it's not really my style of boat i guess. I don't like the furling main... that's for sure! It was a 4 day class and we were underway for about 72 hours of that.

Valiente- I know exactly what you mean. We love the Fuji except for it's a little bulky. I do like that it has the 10x optical zoom... most digitals in that price range only have 3x-4x optical zooms.... no fun! Our point and shoot was great until i broke it.

PBzeer- The bight is a fantastic place to anchor and has been used as a safe haven since the early 1700's. Spanish privateers took full advantage of this area for multiple reasons. Blackbeard would most certainly have moored the Queen Anne's Revenge here at some point as well. The ocean side is usually full of nice seashells because it's not a heavily walked piece of shoreline. The fishing is good there if you know what you're doing. We kinda didn't know how to rig lines properly so we were fishing more on the bottom... hence the 8 sharks we caught!

Inside "The Bight":

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Joel73; 08-12-2007 at 05:26 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook