SailNet Community - View Single Post - Cape Fear 38
Thread: Cape Fear 38
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2002

Jeff_H has a spectacular aura about Jeff_H has a spectacular aura about Jeff_H has a spectacular aura about
Cape Fear 38

Mr. Marek:

Thank you for taking the time to talk to some of the issues raised in the above discussion. I did have two additional items that I thought were valid points of concern.

1. When I was on board talking to you we had a discussion about an option of reducing the opening to the forward cabin and then creating a U shaped or L shaped dinette that would provide room for additional storage and tankage. I could not find tankage capacities on the website and so I was working from memory, a memory somewhat clouded by a long day looking at a lot of boats at the show. If you don''t mind, could you touch on the storage and tankage options.

2. I think that Jack''s point about anchoring is valid as well. It seems to me that there was an anchor rode locker but could you talk about how you view the anchor storage, rollers, and windlass situation on the CF38.

I thoroughly enjoyed our conversation at the show and appreciated the time that you spent talking with me. As you can probably tell I was extremely impressed with the Cape Fear 38. Thank you again.

Respectfully,
Jeff Halpern
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook