SailNet Community - View Single Post - pics of sail covers made for lazy jack systems?
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2014
"Nubile Southern Sailor"

christian.hess is on a distinguished road
Re: pics of sail covers made for lazy jack systems?

thanks guys...I have seen many systems that I wasnt up to date with particularily the stack pack, easy jack and all sorts of jacks that help stow the sail etc...

my primary goal is to not modify the existing system since its in fine condition...in fact it will be my first system like this, I have always had smaller boats that never needed them...

so simply some slits?

I heard of some guys just losening the lazy jacks when cover the sail and then tightening them up after removal?

is that about as simple as it gets?

thanks for all the links
going on google images shows a LOT of ideas, in boom, removable etc...I was just looking for ideally some real life pics from you guys with maybe better angles and ideas so making one wouldnt be too tedious down here

this is my boom system:

the triangles go up to points on the mast and there are lines going down to little cleats...

simple lazy jacks right?

thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook