SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Looking to crew in Florida. Short or long term

2K views 3 replies 1 participant last post by  SailNet Archive 
#1 ·
I''m a 34 year old white male looking to crew for free in exchange for sailing instruction, and experience. I would prefer long distance cruising, but would gladly take part in anything I can learn from. I am a certified diver, and have training in C.P.R. and first aid. I learn quickly, work well under pressure, and get along well with others. Any information that may help me would certainly be appreciated. For more information about me, simply reply to this message, I would be happy to answer any questions you might have. Thank you, Sincerely, Michael Anderson

#4 ·
Am interested in getting back on the water, I have been boating for 14 years on the Great Lakes on Ontario Canada, Moved to Florida 3 yrs ago and am missing sailing, or boating of any kind,Would enjoy helping out in any way, charting, maintenance, racing, cruising,or hanging out

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.