SailNet Community - View Single Post - Jeanneau Attalia
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007

blt2ski will become famous soon enough
Waymar,

IIC if you go to the Jeanneau USA site, ie manufacture site, and the Jeanneau owners site, the roundesvous places are listed. 4 maybe 5 are doen thruout NA if you will vs just US. As the NW/SW one I went to is co sponsered by the canadian and local US dealers. There is one in Cal, Catilina Island IIRC, Cheasapeak bay has one......Not remembering any others off the top of my head. The NW one is the longest running one at 7 yrs.

As far as the headliner etc repair, I probably have tween 40 and 60 hrs. About 20'ish for the v berth, 10-20 for the head, 30'ish for the rear berth, and have not tried to add up as of yet unfinished, maybe tomorrow putting the main cabin together, as far as new headliner on the plywood screw on headliner there. Right now the cabinet doors, vberth doors, steps and flooring is in the garage getting the cleaned up hardware and new varnish and floor sealant. I just have to revarnish the nav desk, which currently is the work space untill the rest of salon is put back together.

I have heard the saying more of a "Ja know" or is it "je no" not sure I am spelling the Jea saying correctly, the last part is said know or no. at least that is how teh NA pres said it! not that that counts for anythng mind you!

Marty
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook