SailNet Community - View Single Post - Jeanneau Attalia
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2007
Not quite Senior Member

Waymar83 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Waymar83
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnHand View Post

LOL wish I could do that. How did you manage to insert a sound clip, and how do you get it?

Marty - Looking forward to the pics of the job in progress and the finished product. Good luck tomorrow. Just remember: The beer is for when the job is done, not before... . I'm sure several of us will be "attempting" some of that. Have you tackled the floor. I,ve got some discoloration*in a small part (Galley) and am considering refinishing..

BF, no problem. I am asking myself similar questions. My 1983 Attalia is very well built for what she is. When I look at the new boats and their plasticky interiors, the "thickness" (or lack of) construction and the leaking problems etc (not just the French boats , the Hunters, Bavarias, etc), I'm very happy with what I have. My Attalia, even after 24 years, still has a better designed and better looking interior than many new boats (IMHO). I'll let someone with ownership or research experience chime in on this. I'll also look at some of them on line...the 47 you say.....

Waymar - Jeanneau, Attalia
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook