SailNet Community - View Single Post - Smallest boat you can live with
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014
Schooner Captain

UnionPacific is on a distinguished road
Re: Smallest boat you can live with

I will answer this in two parts. First is how big do I need. If i were single, and had no dogs, My life would be lived on a Dana 24. Very nice little boat. I would add a small generator, and an AC for the nasty hot days, and add tankage, and a watermaker. It would be my round the world boat, and be super cheap to cruise in.

The boat we NEED is a tayana 37, Its the smallest we could comfortablly live in with our animals.

I stumbled onto our tayana 48 by accident. I was looking for a seven seas boat, I knew the T37 would be great, and this boat was inside ou price range, but needed a ton of work. Hense, 48' tayana. Its a huge boat. I am glad thou, as it is more kind at sea I believe then a dana 24. or a tayana 37.

I hope someday someone takes me out on a tiny seven seas boat, I would love to feel how they move in the water.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook