SailNet Community - View Single Post - What do YOU do in a squall?
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007
1987 Pearson 27

Joel73 has a spectacular aura about Joel73 has a spectacular aura about Joel73 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by T37Chef View Post
After adjusting the sails and course, don safety gear as many have already stated...I usually go down below and change my underwear
lol... that's pretty much what happend to us after getting caught in a lightning storm three years, one month, three weeks and one day ago!!!!

OK so we are a little scarred from that trip!!! That's what prompted us to take the US sailing and red cross courses. That trip literally scared the sh#t out of Jayme... she headed straight for the bushes after we got of the boat! lol. Poor girl. I'm surprised she still likes sailing after that experience. It did take us almost a year to feel comfortable again on a boat. Now anytime we hear thunder we head in immediately.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook