SailNet Community - View Single Post - Home port
Thread: Home port
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2001

erika1 is on a distinguished road
Home port

hi wildheart..boy i sure could use a coffee clutch right now! That would be great..Bite the bullet! I felt such a great sense of accomplishment getting my teaching certificate and you will always feel great about it even if you never use it. You already know it all,,its just taking it to a higher degree of understanding. So it shouldnt be too hard for you. my instructor was an exnavy seal so the physical requirements were intense..that was 20 years ago. I dont know what it is like now however.

So with regards to the Bonine, do you find yourself drowsey at all. I will be sailing with children and cant afford to be sleepy..I did some research on the net and found many people swear by ginger and those wrist bands..i think i will try a combo of those two first before the bonine.

Ah yes...power bills..living aboard does sound much simpler and cheaper for sure.

Did you say you are from Georgia? I have a cousin in atlanta who loves to scuba and is single..are you?

Ok..thanks for the tip and am counting the days until april..thank God for the chicago boat show this weekend to take the edge off of winter! Ah...will have to take the drool bucket! Happy Sailing, Erika

Hi Laura..check your personal page for a response to your message..

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook