SailNet Community - View Single Post - Jeanneau Attalia
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007
Not quite Senior Member

Waymar83 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Waymar83
Argle! congrats and welcome to the dark side. I think you made a great choice. I saw her many times on YacthWorld. The heater will come in handy and you can more or less sail year round right?

When we bought Waymar I had sailed only daysailors and felt intimidated by the size. (Story goes that my brother in-law, who had never sailed but got the bug through me was pushing to buy. I was suggesting a trailor-sailor for him to learn on - he had never sailed, but we came across Waymar and it was a no brainer).

Anyhow, five years on and we could not be happier. It is easy to sail and you get a pretty quick handle on docking etc . We've done mostly maintenance over time but I'm planning a whole bunch of improvements when we get back. The more I think about it the more I think of keeping her for the longhaul (i.e spending money and never able to recover it .

Bottle can you post some pics? I don't know who "decorates" these boats but they could do with a few more colour choices. pink wallcovering huh.... my settees are original.(notice the colour):

Its on the list...

Waymar - Jeanneau, Attalia
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook