SailNet Community - View Single Post - Home port
Thread: Home port
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2001

Wildheart001 is on a distinguished road
Home port

Erika: Yes, the physical requirements are still tough, at least for divemaster they were (in my humble opinion). I was so proud of myself for passing the divemaster certification. I was one of the oldest ones in the class (I''m about to be 42!). I''ve heard the instructor certification is not as difficult physically, so if I decide to do it I hope to pass with no problem.

Lucky you having the boat show to attend this weekend! Was it wonderful? What did you see that you liked? Did you go to any of the seminars? I''d love to go to the one in Miami next month, but don''t know if I''ll make it or not.

Bonine does NOT make you sleepy, but hopefully the other alternatives will work well for you.

I am single, after 18 years of marriage. Stuff happens, I guess. I assume from your posts that you are single as well. Lately I''ve really begun to appreciate the strength of the women I know. Hearing about your plans to sail with your two children aboard puts you in that category as well. Maybe we could chat on personal email sometime instead of a public forum. My email address is in the header, if you want to correspond in that manner.

Take care!

Wildheart
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook