SailNet Community - View Single Post - Skipping CA tax ?
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014

christian.hess is on a distinguished road
Re: Skipping CA tax ?

well I can see where it would be fraud if you as a seller are overstating the price...

guess it works both ways

I guess I was also implying that the dmv doesnt no jack squat when it comes to boat values...

so there is no real way to enforce what the "value" is on sailboats in this case...its really not feasible I think

but 7 boats or so I have had now all in califiornia well except my current one every time I go register it its common knowleadge you undervalue it...

in fact at the dmv they would tell me something along the lines of you dont have to say what it really costs etc...

just sayin

same thing out or "dmv" down here....the tellers are usually put whatever price you want on there and get out of my face! jajaja

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Islander 36 refit still going on...

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook