SailNet Community - View Single Post - Living aboard - and sex
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2014

captain jack is on a distinguished road
Re: Living aboard - and sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Len View Post
Tell it in 'jokes of the day' I'm tired of being the only one working that thread.
i'm not too sure it would be allowed. it's dirty, of course. you could tell it without cursing but it might get censored. i ill try to post it, if you guys want to hear it. it's pretty funny but, better told in person.

what the heck. the worst that can hsappen is it could be censored, right?

it goes this way:

"have you ever had dolphin sex?"

"no. never heard of that."

" yeah. that's when you are doing it from behind and you try to sneak a bit of anal ( cleaned up for the site ) and the wife shakes her head back and forth saying," eh-eh eh-eh eh-eh"

normally, when telling that joke, you nod your head back and forth rapidly, mimicking a dolphin, and the eh-eh sound is like dolphins make. like i said, not as good written. but there it is. i'd put it in the joke of the day but it wouldn't be appropriate for a general audience. sorry Capt Len.

i tell you what, though, if i can think of a joke that's actually not dirty, i'll post one on the joke of the day thread. my humor tends to be "off color", as they used to say. a bit ribald. that's me. mix biker and sailor and, i suppose, you get pirate; with all the socially unacceptable humor that goes along with it. i'm great fun at parties. not so good at kids' parties, though.

1971 Cal 27

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by captain jack; 05-30-2014 at 02:53 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook