SailNet Community - View Single Post - Had an oopsie, need the name of a part.
View Single Post
post #1 of Old 06-01-2014 Thread Starter
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 53
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 6
Had an oopsie, need the name of a part.

So there I was enjoying my day sailing along at break neck speeds.

Went for a tack and the mast went and when it ended up on the other side like normal the connector that holds one of my side stays to the boat snapped and down went the mast.

I redid all my standing rigging except for reusing those old connectors so I will be replacing those.

Everything is fine except for that connector and the aluminum mount that holds the mast to the boat.

Where do I find that mount and is there a specific name for it?
Spider0804 is offline  
Quote Share with Facebook
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome