SailNet Community - View Single Post - One Crew Wanted for Pacific Rim
View Single Post
post #8 of Old 01-29-2001
One Crew Wanted for Pacific Rim

Ahoy Dione,
My name is Lynnere Henderson, I''m a Female, 26 years old, from Taranaki, NZ.
I have been sailing now for 3 years now, my first job was on board the R.Tucker Thompson, an 85''Schooner, we did charters out of Opua, Bay Of Islands and I was employed as cook, and shared the deck duties with the rest of the crew as they would help me out, a real good team to work with. All summer oct 98-april 99, a great summer season.
Three Daughters II was my second vessel to crew on, I met my present skipper Rebecca Gresham, she employed me as Nanny/Deckhand and I lived aboard Three DaughtersII, her 60'' timber ketch. We left New Zealand June 99 for Victoria,BC,Canada.
I took position as first mate for our trip, a great responsibility and challenge for me.
We sailed through Tonga, Western and American Samoa, and up to Hawaii.
I''ve great sailing skills, love a challenge and the outdoors, a great cook, no sea sickness for me, 8000NM up my sleeve and alot of great stories to share with others.
I do''nt do the drug and alcohol thing so you don''t have any worries in that department,
at the moment I''m still on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, working with the yacht I came here on.
I hope to hear back from you soon as I am egar to get back on the ocean an explore this wonderful place we have,
thanks for your time,
Lynnere Henderson
Quote Share with Facebook
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome