SailNet Community - View Single Post - One Crew Wanted for Pacific Rim
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2001

lynnere is on a distinguished road
One Crew Wanted for Pacific Rim

Ahoy Dione,
My name is Lynnere Henderson, I''m a Female, 26 years old, from Taranaki, NZ.
I have been sailing now for 3 years now, my first job was on board the R.Tucker Thompson, an 85''Schooner, we did charters out of Opua, Bay Of Islands and I was employed as cook, and shared the deck duties with the rest of the crew as they would help me out, a real good team to work with. All summer oct 98-april 99, a great summer season.
Three Daughters II was my second vessel to crew on, I met my present skipper Rebecca Gresham, she employed me as Nanny/Deckhand and I lived aboard Three DaughtersII, her 60'' timber ketch. We left New Zealand June 99 for Victoria,BC,Canada.
I took position as first mate for our trip, a great responsibility and challenge for me.
We sailed through Tonga, Western and American Samoa, and up to Hawaii.
I''ve great sailing skills, love a challenge and the outdoors, a great cook, no sea sickness for me, 8000NM up my sleeve and alot of great stories to share with others.
I do''nt do the drug and alcohol thing so you don''t have any worries in that department,
at the moment I''m still on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, working with the yacht I came here on.
I hope to hear back from you soon as I am egar to get back on the ocean an explore this wonderful place we have,
thanks for your time,
Lynnere Henderson
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook