SailNet Community - View Single Post - Phoofy Ladies
Thread: Phoofy Ladies
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2007

Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice
Hoffa.

(by the way allways loved your sig name and now your avatar kills me)

I know exactly what you mean, not that I would have a camping boat if I were single and lived on a boat, but I know a guy, that spent a fortune in his boat, because he just wanted a naked inside race boat with carbon fiber all over.

His wife said he could only spend that much money on a boat, if the family could use it as a cruising boat 3 months a year.

So the poor guy, how sorry I am for him, poor man, had to divert some of the race boat budget, from things like 3D sails, carbon fiber mast, all carbon all etc, to install furniture inside, 3 beds, 2 heads, full kitchen, ceramic shitters with electric pumps, TV, refrigerator etc.

The guy spent almost one year more than intially predicted in construction, because of the interior. many things had to be rerdesigned, and the chalenge was how to put all that inside without sacrificing weight...

But it was either that or they would need 2 boats...a production for cruising and a smaller racer....

sacrifices we all have to make...

The guy is happy with what he has...but cost almost twice...funny is that in the end..she wanted all that inside....but still accuses the guy of spending too much money on the boat!!!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook