SailNet Community - View Single Post - How many women here own their own boat?
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2014
Admiral

janice142 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to janice142 Send a message via MSN to janice142 Send a message via Yahoo to janice142 Send a message via Skype™ to janice142
Re: How many women here own their own boat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamayun View Post
Steinhatchee!! My old stomping (and power boating) grounds. I miss the coleslaw at Roy's....it's my gold standard. Are you in a sailboat? I don't recall many sailboats in the area. Has that changed? Enjoy your time there!
Hello gamayun. I see lots of 20' to 25' center console and fishing boats. There appears to be one live-aboard sailboat at a marina near the anchorage. In the anchorage are seven sailboats. One or possibly two are occupied.

One moves quite a bit. That's not a good thing -- it's dragging around the anchorage and across the river. I'm at the far west end near Marker 48. It's all the way east now. I'm leaving today...

There's not much water off the channel anyplace further out (#1 is offshore)

Take care and I'm sorry I missed the cole slaw, though mine is pretty doggone good. I didn't get to Hungry Howie's either -- the pizza place on the water with docks. Wanted to do that but 1 to 2' seas determined a departure of today.

Can't waste a weather window, not even for pizza!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook