SailNet Community - View Single Post - Interior Cabin Walls
View Single Post
post #38 of Old 09-30-2007
Jeff_H's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Annapolis, Md
Posts: 7,422
Thanks: 11
Thanked 235 Times in 186 Posts
Rep Power: 10
On a boat, ceilings are the planking that you see on the interior of the hull. The underside if of the deck is called the overhead. "Interior cabin walls" is a lubberly way of saying the interior bulkheads and perhaps if lubberly enough might also include the ceilings.

Jeff_H is offline  
Quote Share with Facebook
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome