SailNet Community - View Single Post - HerSailnet...Ground Rules
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by eryka View Post
Fair point - perhaps we should create a forum for 'class acts only'? of either gender?

BTW and speaking of class acts, we were dinghying up Back Creek the other evening and saw sunlight glinting off a certain gold boat name on a dark-hulled stern. Unfortunately it still had a broker's "For Sale" sign on it and not a "Sold" sign - how's that going?
Then I would only get to talk to myself... and where would SD get all his posts? You have to think reality!! HAHA!

- CD

PS I am 110% behind the post. I feel there should be a place where females can gather and speak frankly with each other without our influence. Just my support, Cam.

1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook