SailNet Community - View Single Post - I think I've been snookered
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007
Hitchin' a ride

bestfriend is a jewel in the rough bestfriend is a jewel in the rough bestfriend is a jewel in the rough
Sorry to hear that Hoffa. I go through life learning lots of things by mistake. Luckily, I saw a buddy of mine tie all the lines to the pulpits when we went out one time. I said,"oh, I get it". But I am sure I will learn something else the hard and expensive way. It happens to everyone, and for the people it doesn't happen to, well they are just too uptight to be any fun. If you remember awhile back, I learned a docking lesson to the tune of several grand.
You could be right, maybe a tug or a ferry with a dinghy is the way to go, but right now don't do anything. Just fix what you've got, you've invested too much on a good plan to just change it all after a few months. You will lose way too much money. If you fix things, then decide on a clear head that its not right, then you can still do it. Rent a room while its getting fixed, treat yourself, have fun and enjoy it, or go on vacation.

Vaya con Dios
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook