SailNet Community - View Single Post - Mast height/Draft - What limitations will I have?
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007
moderate?

camaraderie is a jewel in the rough camaraderie is a jewel in the rough camaraderie is a jewel in the rough
Chris..I would go with the Taswell based on my knowledge of the boat and the sentiments above. Thanks for taking a look at mine. Was the boat cleaned up on the outside...I paid for them to do it so wanted to insure it looked good.

If you are still in annapolis you might want to look at this as it arrived too late for the show and is very interesting and i think along the lines you are looking for. http://www.outboundyachts.com/52/index.htm

EDIT: Just remembered a Tas 49 we looked at in Florida. Loved the boat but the reason we walked away was that the engine room was accessible on 3 sides and oil filter and impeller were on the FAR side and could not be accessed without crowling over a hot engine. All Taswells are custom interior so this may not be an issue with the one you are looking at...but thought it worth a mention.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook