SailNet Community - View Single Post - Balanced rig/weather helm
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007
1934 Chickering

deniseO30 will become famous soon enough deniseO30 will become famous soon enough
Oh yes.. it bends.. Jim knows what I mean. And it does affect the mainsail trim. I think production boat builders just let the dealers do the furlers back in the day and I can bet the dealers didn't bother to really shorten headstays. Just like car dealers just want to get them off the lot with as little prepwork as possible.
Funny A guy that just got a boat because it has a new engine.. couple of months later.. water muffler goes, raw water impeller goes. (no raw water strainer) and other things. It makes you wonder.

by the way I have a new garhaurer traveler that is mounted in front of the compainion way and It's lines reach back to the wheel for single handing. I use it allot! way way better then the mainsheet wrestle!

My boat is for sale.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook