SailNet Community - View Single Post - Strictly Sail Chicago
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2002

73mensailed is on a distinguished road
Strictly Sail Chicago

Hey Thorson,

5 hour drive, hope the weather is clear as well as the roads.

Well my wife and I went to the sailamerica.com site and they had a deal on rooms and flights. We''re going to be there. The rooms at the Fairmont Chicago are discounted, being the Host Hotel, but the deals on Southwest Airlines were not the best for us. Wanted a non-stop flight. I''m sure it will be a little chilly so I figure we need to stay a little closer to each other. That''s me and the bartender. Not the wife and bartender. Better yet, I''ll stay close to the wife, with the Bourbon and bartender close too.

So, if your going to be there, and all the others that read these posts, Let''s make it a party! Especially all those regular posters. Some of you must be going? Denr or Jeff H. or the others(not trying to miss anyone, or picking on anyone in paticular). I haven''t been to Chicago in 30 years and the wife has never been, so we''re looking to have some fun.

Keep in touch on the boards or contact me through sailnet. All are invited on this, we would love to hear everything anyone has to say about their sailing. Thanks
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook