This question is for a 1GM10 raw water cooled.
- In researching winterization process steps, there is one step where there is differing opinion.
- The Yanmar manual states to remove fuel injector valve and put 2cc of oil and hand turn engine as.
- The Clymer manual doesn't even state to do this in their winter lay up section.
- The www.yanmarhelp.com website - a fairly extensive website operated by a yanmar technician i the UK (i think) recommends spraying CRC into the air filter.
Any thoughts on above appreciated.
2. If you run a bucket of pink antifreeze (ethyl glycol i guess) thru the engine on it is on the hard, is it still necessary to drain the engine block?