SailNet Community - View Single Post - Experienced crew available, also Nationally Registered EMT
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2002

o2go2sea is on a distinguished road
Experienced crew available, also Nationally Registered EMT

HEY! I am available to crew for a few weeks this winter, possibly on a delivery, and during this summer from May through August.I am willing to travel. I truly enjoy working with and getting to know new people, and I love traveling and sailing is a real passion of mine!! I am willing and eager to learn anything thats needed. I am a very amiable, outgoing, hardworking, mature 19 yr. old young woman. I speak Intermediate level Spanish, and I am also a Nationally Registered EMT (Emergency Medical Technician), and a student sports med trainer at my college. I recently completed a gap year during which I worked and traveled abroad and crewed on various boats. I am currently at Hobart and William Smith Colleges. I do not smoke, drink, or do drugs. Extensive references and CV available. I returned mid-June from working on a Swan 46'', the one I delivered from Bermuda earlier this year, getting it ready for the Newport-Bermuda race. I was on a 42'' Catalina for 3 weeks at the end of May sailing in New England. I worked on the schooner SHEARWATER for 2 weeks in Bermuda, and then crewed on a 46'' Swan delivering it to Newport from Bermuda. I was in St. THomas working on an 82'' cat for one week in March. Earlier last year I crewed from Miami to the Exumas on a 41'' Morgan Out Island. Came back to Miami for the boat show and was in Costa Rica for 10 days. I have completed the CYA-Cruising-Basic course and obtained my certification. We sailed the Chanel Islands of the Georgia Strait, in BC. I gained my certification on a Hunter 40.5. I am looking ideally for paid position, but if its the right one all expenses covered will be considered. Experienced crew!!! I hope to hear from you!
Cheers!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook