SailNet Community - View Single Post - Comments Thread for Giu's Sailing Videos
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007

Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice
Comments Thread for Giu's Sailing Videos

As we now have separated Giu's videos into their own locked thread, we will now use this thread for comments and questions you may have for Giu about those videos. Here are his comments to begin the thread:

Videos found here

I have this idea for a long time.

I made a few videos on my boat while sailing, and the idea was to come back later and arrange them to show different techniques and tips and even explain a few things.

The main objective it to help the newbie’s that visit this site, and people wanting to learn a few things about sailing, in an easy un-complicated way, with words they will understand, and complement that with images. These videos touch the less common subjects of sailing.

The videos are small and concise and I apologize upfront for my accent.

If you guys like them, I will make more as I have a lot of videos I filmed to make a "collection" of videos. I have in mind videos on how to adjust the backstay, the Outhaul, the halyard tension, and their effects on the boat, etc..

If you're an old salt ignore me...I did not want to go into complicated explanations about drag, complicated explanations about center of effort and gravity (and their relationship together), that would confuse people. If you want complicated formulated explanations, buy a book.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy and like them. I made them to share. That's all.

Last edited by Giulietta; 10-27-2007 at 03:11 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook