SailNet Community - View Single Post - FL to Bahamas & Back: Looking for Crew
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2007

austinj426 is on a distinguished road
Hello kptmorgan,

My name is Austin Jester. I am sure that it is nearly impossible to judge if someone is worthy of being a member of your crew just through a brief description of who they are and what they have to offer. I'm sure that a lot of people are ready to give false information in hopes that they can land a spot on a trip that they have always dreamed of. I however want to be honest with you, because I want to make sure that you feel I would be someone that you could stand for the couple month voyage. I currently live in Grand Rapids, Mi. I am 19 years old and am taking a break from school rite now to see what it is that I truly feel like I should be doing with my life. I am a very hard working dependable person . Throughout High School I was involved with many different organizations. My main focus was hockey. I played all four years on the Varsity team, was captain of it for two years and was awarded all conference two years in a row. I also received a character award from the volunteer work that I did during High School. I am in great physical shape and am willing and capable of handling most duties that are sent my way.
I would love to know more about the trip, what your looking for and such. I hope that the information I provided was helpful and I know that there is more that you will want to know. I hope to hear back from you soon.

Sincerely,

Austin Jester
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook