SailNet Community - View Single Post - Loosing sleep over this
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007
Midwest Puddle Pirate

US27inKS has a spectacular aura about US27inKS has a spectacular aura about
Set a date, make a plan and get after it. I personally would prefer to not have the option of not living my dream on the days that it's not so dreamy. There's no sense in even having the option of getting wishy washy.

Here's my plan (this week). In four years my building that my business is in will be paid for, and my son will be off to college. I can sell the business and the building for 7-800k. In that four year span I plan to get my scuba instructor license. My wife and I will then move to florida and live aboard our teeny little 27 footer while shopping for a used charter cat that hasn't been all used up. I'll find a job working as a dive instructor at a scuba shop while working on getting my 6 pack license. Once I've made Capt. we'll move south to shop for a small house in a location that I can run enough dive and sail charters to support my not working the rest of the year. I like Belize but the real estate is starting to get pricey. I'm not too picky about location though.

I know. There's a lot of big and important variables left out of my sketchy and far fetched plan, but it beats having nothing to look forward to.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook