SailNet Community - View Single Post - Loosing sleep over this
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007

sailhog has a spectacular aura about sailhog has a spectacular aura about
Bob,
Holy smokes... my day has gone better than yours, although it sounds like you've got matters under control. I might want to add some of that cat dung to the pumpkin patch, as the pies have been coming out with a bit of a Tex-Mex taste to them. Not good in a pumpkin pie.

I think Denise should hang closer to home for a season before burning the dock lines. I saw first-hand a fellow and his girlfriend down at our dock on a 37cc Irwin last May and June. Might sound like fun on paper. Not so fun to do. Their afternoons were spent below, out of the sun, before a fan stuffed in the forward hatch. He worked on the boat in the early morning and at night. She read paperback novels while he worked. They both guzzled those little green Heineken kegs all day long to cool off. She was a beauty but was worried the kegs would go to the legs, as she couldn't exercise. They were always arguing because there was a span of about 4-6 hours during which they just couldn't be physically comfortable. It's hot and sticky down here... Hell, it was hot today... Nov. 1 and hot and sticky...
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook