SailNet Community - View Single Post - catalina 350
Thread: catalina 350
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2002

Bluesmoods is on a distinguished road
catalina 350

Hi I''ll try to answer your questions here:

1. The tank monitors are standard. Although our monitor sytem has read nothing but "full" thus far. Catalina has sent a great "expert" on the system . He was on the boat last week and they will fix it along with a couple of other minotr things. So I must say I am delighted with Catalina and their dealer network thus far.

I have hasd the boat with the rail just about in the water with a cocpit full of people and kids in the stern rail seat (on the up side of the boat). Nobody ever thinks about or really raised the issue of having nothing to hold on to. Just brace yourself real good in the seat. Not an issue at all. I do take care of the boat myself even with people on board who may be busy with kids or other things. You really do need the space in the cockpit where the table would be to move around and do what you need to while underway. You will be glad there are no obstructions there. That is just my opinion. I never sailed a 350 with the cockpit table so maybe others have different ideas.

You will love this boat!

PS. We are starting an International 350 Association with fleets in various locations. E-mail me at catalina350@mail.com if you are interested!

-Andy

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook