SailNet Community - View Single Post - Cruising Georgian Bay
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007
overdue at Sans Souci

Diva27 is on a distinguished road
Cruising Georgian Bay

I'm a full-time writer and graphic designer who is also a sailing nut on Georgian Bay. (I live just outside Midland, belong to Midland Bay Sailing CLub, where I keep my C&C 27 Diva.) I'm in the process of building a web presence devoted to issues of concern to cruisers on Georgian Bay and the North Channel. It's a side project that keeps me out of trouble and away from the television in the evening. A prototype of the site, Sweetwater Cruising is now up. It's pretty basic, and not everything is there yet. I also haven't finalized where the web hosting will happen. But if you Google the name, you'll find it, wherever it is. I would really love feedback from fellow cruisers on what sorts of things they want to be kept up to date on, and I will try to comply, as my time permits. There's an email button that will let you contact me. Please note that I want to focus on the cruising experience and issues related to preserving the natural splendour of the area, not things like boats or gear, and all the other good things that make Sailnet interesting as a forum for discussions and swapping of lies.
much thanks
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook