SailNet Community - View Single Post - What's Missing?? I wish... What if?
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007

diverpam is on a distinguished road
Thanks everyone, here's what I'm working on

Everyone, I appreciate the suggestions, please keep them coming.

trecksail, in response to your request here is the site I'm working on now.
"MyNextMarina.com"
(I have less than 10 posts so it won't let me post a link to it.)

I want to have a one-stop site for marinas around the world, with all resources relating to cruising, sailing, diving in each area. I would love to have cruisers write reviews on marinas and cruising destinations.

I will include clearance procedures, do's and don'ts, recommendations, etc..

I'm also working on "Cruising Kitty" ideas - sharing ideas and helping fellow sailors with earning ideas to add to the kitty. I may have a separate site for that called CruisingKitty.org.

I may have another site "iliveaboard.com" to house additional information, such as insurance, communications, cooking, equipment, maintenance.

I am a web developer so I started the websites as a way to house all the information I will need when we become fulltime cruisers. There are so many questions and so many resources -- still trying to find and sort out the best sources.
Pam

I've been diving for more than 10 years, sailing only a couple. The two go hand-in-hand so well, I can't wait until we've living in the Caribbean on our boat.

Last edited by diverpam; 11-19-2007 at 06:56 PM. Reason: correction on punctuation
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook