Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Narragansett Bay
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 15
when you clean your boat with that "*****" licker....my questions are:
1) does it leave fur all over???
2) Do its teeth scratch the gell coat?
3) do you clean in circular movements??
Now as for the Plant...I like it...the problem is does it like heeling and do they make them in Carbon Fiber.
1) No, the hair on that breed of "***** licker" just keeps growing.
2) Only when I clutch her in my Makita polisher and set to high speed
3) see no. 2
The basil plant hates heeling, just like it's gardener - goes in the forward head sink under sail, sometimes with the gardener. Carbon Fiber basil? Now that's an interesting concept.
True Blue . . .
sold the Nauticat