SailNet Community - View Single Post - comin soon
Thread: comin soon
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007

codmander is an unknown quantity at this point
comin soon

Headed down to see an ol friend at his fiberglass shop yesterday and see if anyone was intrested in buyin my fishin boat - just for him to tell me about this buetiful 34-35 ish sailboat 4 sale that he puts in the water in the spring and takes out every fall for a client and other than that hasnt been touched sitting in the back hiden behind a stack of boats! So I took a look and I am sooo sorry for doin so - The man is practiclly givin the boat away for what it is! Yet my cash flow stinks right now soo bad but where theres awill theres a way!!!- Anyhow mums the word on where this boat is because its gona Be mine WITH A LITTLE LUCK didnt get any info on what brand/name buts its a big blue water cruiser fin keel tall rig with a yanmar diesel that hasnt gone anywhere is quite sometime yet gets pro mantinance twice a year!!
also he was working on a full keel boat that had no name he said there where only 3 of them BUILT.. That thing was buetiful and strong!!! but he said hes gonna keep that one for himself

anyhow I'll get the specs make/model not that it matters by the looks of that big buet just what the doctor ordered sell that stinkin fishing boat/permit for weekends under a star will a nice breeze AFT!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook