SailNet Community - View Single Post - comin soon
Thread: comin soon
View Single Post
post #1 of Old 11-20-2007 Thread Starter
comin soon

Headed down to see an ol friend at his fiberglass shop yesterday and see if anyone was intrested in buyin my fishin boat - just for him to tell me about this buetiful 34-35 ish sailboat 4 sale that he puts in the water in the spring and takes out every fall for a client and other than that hasnt been touched sitting in the back hiden behind a stack of boats! So I took a look and I am sooo sorry for doin so - The man is practiclly givin the boat away for what it is! Yet my cash flow stinks right now soo bad but where theres awill theres a way!!!- Anyhow mums the word on where this boat is because its gona Be mine WITH A LITTLE LUCK didnt get any info on what brand/name buts its a big blue water cruiser fin keel tall rig with a yanmar diesel that hasnt gone anywhere is quite sometime yet gets pro mantinance twice a year!!
also he was working on a full keel boat that had no name he said there where only 3 of them BUILT.. That thing was buetiful and strong!!! but he said hes gonna keep that one for himself

anyhow I'll get the specs make/model not that it matters by the looks of that big buet just what the doctor ordered sell that stinkin fishing boat/permit for weekends under a star will a nice breeze AFT!
Quote Share with Facebook
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome