SailNet Community - View Single Post - Product Reviews
Thread: Product Reviews
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Product Reviews

Equipment & Gear Reviews

I thought this might be a nice sticky for everyone. No offense, but I do not trust all the magazines to give me an honest review!! I want to know what sailors think and real life applications.

So... post away with BOAT ONLY Gear reviews. If they really irritate you... say it and why. If you found something really cool and want to let others know... again, the same.

GROUND RULES: STAY ON TOPIC. I do not mind some debate on product reviews, but let's keep it on topic and civil or I will delete it. Also, list the product you are reviewing in the subject. It will make it easier to flip through pages and find things. Look at my example below on the Garmin 478 GPS.

There is an old phrase that says, "If you ask 4 sailors their opinions you will get 5 different answers." I agree with that... so welcome all opinions. This should be good for both seasoned and new boat buyers alike. Let's make it fun and informative.

- CD

1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
The Following User Says Thank You to Cruisingdad For This Useful Post:
Delta-T (12-28-2013)