SailNet Community - View Single Post - One Crew Wanted for Pacific Rim
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2001

JamesDean is on a distinguished road
One Crew Wanted for Pacific Rim

Hi Dione...

My name is James Dean...yes I know, I''ve heard all the jokes...I am a 25 year old Canadian from Vancouver BC. I have been looking for something interesting to do since I left Asia about this time last year. I was turned on to your hunt for a crew from my friend Lynnere, who as you have read has tonnes of experience sailing the ocean blue...or red, or green, depending on where you are I suppose...Well, I haven''t much sailing experiene this is true, but I have done some pretty tough jobs in my young life thus far, and I am certainly a quick learner...I was in Asia this time last year as I have said, I was involved in a sustainable development project there, where I lived in a small 3rd world community and adjusted to their way of life...I believe I can adapt to sailing and its pleasures and hardships as well...I have lots of excellent references and am a handy guy to have around I think...I am a student at current with a double major in history and english, and I am not the smoking, drinking, alcohol type...If you''d like to know more I would be happy to share that with you...talk soon I hope...take care and thanks for reading...

James Dean
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook