SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Learn to Sail with Family

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  SailNet Archive 
#1 ·
We are looking for a school in the Chesapeake Bay area (Annapolis or Baltimore) that offers lessons for families - any comments or experiences to share?

#2 ·
I went to the Anapolis sailing school while I was on business travel last month. They offer a "Try Sailing" for $25 per person where you go out for 2 hours on their 24 foot Rainbow boats. It is worth checking them out, I think. They offer family classes on O''Day boats.

Good Luck!

Steve

#3 ·
We don''t offer sailing lessons per se but we do offer single day trips, weekend voyages and week long sailing adventures....it will let you know whether sailing is what you want...at least you''ll have lots of experiences....navigating, sail trim, anchoring out overnight PLUS++++++ WE ARE ONLY A DAYS DRIVE AWAY FROM YOU and the US $1 is WORTH $1.50 UP HERE IN CANADA !

Check out WindShip Berth & Breakfast
www.windship.cjb.net

email us at windship36@hotmail.com for more info...regards Cap''n Bob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.