SailNet Community - View Single Post - Looking for Crew FL -> Bahamas -> Caribbean
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007

CaptainMike is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Looking for Crew FL -> Bahamas -> Caribbean

Greetings,

I am preparing to leave the Florida Keys this month, heading back to the Bahamas and eastern Caribbean. Of course, all plans are tentative and subject to change at the whim of the wind and the sea, but planning to be in Trinidad/Tobago by next July, safely out of the path of the 2008 hurricane season.

The previous crewmate stayed aboard for 9 months, and reluctantly returned to her old life/friends/family in October.

I'm a single male, licensed captain/100 ton ship's master with 14 years experience. I am looking for good company and an extra set of hands. I'm 46, in excellent health and extremely low-keyed and patient. I keep a clean, neat, organized ship. My voyages are always stress free and well planned.

The boat, S.V. Eros, is a 52 foot trimaran cutter. Lots of room, fast (12-14 knots) and very stable (no heeling). She has four queen size beds, although one is currently used for provision storage. If you have scuba/snorkle gear, bring it along. Other than that, just your clothes and a camera are necessary, everything else is already aboard.

Once I leave Florida, internet will be spotty, please contact me by the 15th if you are interested. Then we can work out future communications. Let me know your schedule, and we can discuss nearby airports.

-MiKe
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook