SailNet Community - View Single Post - Morgan 30 re-build
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007

StoneAge is on a distinguished road
Morgan 30 re-build

Hi everyone.. we have just taken delivery of a Morgan 30 for a complete rebuild and we want to share it with the world and thought this would be the best place to start. So please go and have a look at our developing web page to see an almost day by day re-fit of this neat little cruiser/racer.

The re-fit is complete from stem to stern and is going to incorporate several new ideas such as LED lighting package and a new engine capable of running bio diesel. There might even be a hydrogen supplementation unit added to the diesel as well - Diesels LIKE hydrogen - but this is dependent on some criteria that may be beyond our control.

I'd post some pictures here, but, I'm not sure how to yet .-)) I'm pretty new at this Sailnet forum so more will be posted as I learn. In the meantime, the link is in my signature. This is going to be fun!!! We start fresh on Monday. Look forward to hearing feedback from everyone on this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook