SailNet Community - View Single Post - Special Interest Declaration
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2007

cardiacpaul is a jewel in the rough cardiacpaul is a jewel in the rough cardiacpaul is a jewel in the rough
ok, shameless self promotion here.
I am crippled half dead, marine surveyor, with one foot in the grave and the other holding down a volcano; although you can't tell by looking at me. I don't wear 500.00 deck shoes, 300.00 shorts with 18 pockets, and designer wicking shirts with anybodys logo on them...unless I get them at goodwill for under 3.00(I got standards) My "foulies" consist of a 5 year old pair of yellow contractors slickers that I got at central tractor. (where that brown stain came from, I dunno.) I've got a multimeter plastic (phenolic, I charge more when I call it phenolic) hammer and a moisture meter, and I know how to use 'em so back up.
I'm one cranky SOB, opinionated and I don't really give a rats azz if you have a boat, buy a boat, don't buy a boat or how big your next wives new teats are.

I don't come here to solicit business, if I've learned anything in the time that i've been here its that these bastar*s that call themselves members (using THAT term loosely... "members" HA!) are probably the cheapest sunsabeeches on the planet and they wouldn't pay my fees anyway.

That and figure in that most of them have better skills than half of the of naval architects, electrical engineers, plumbers, SAE certified Diesel and gas engine mechanics, fiberglass and epoxy professionals, carbon fiber layup artists, sail makers, riggers, glass blowers, woodworkers and Lord knows what else, theres nothing I could say to them that they didn't already know anyway. I'm here for the witty banter. And to kidnap me a chicklet, one with a boat. A big boat.
Got a problem with that, kiss my lilly white azz in Macys window on thanksgiving day.
I feel better. (happy place, happy place, happy place)

Some people are like slinkies: not really good for anything... but you can't help laughing when you push them down the stairs

Last edited by cardiacpaul; 12-14-2007 at 07:44 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook