SailNet Community - View Single Post - Yuan for Secure Long-term Kitty?
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2007
Telstar 28

sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice
I was just trying to head this off early... BTW, it isn't my rule... it's pretty generally accepted among most internet forums. I'd also recommend you read the other "sticky" threads on what is acceptable and not acceptable, like the one on special interests.

As I said in the WindVane thread.. you will often get better results posting your own thread since the thread topic won't be misleading. The type of wind vane that works on a Bendytoy 38 isn't necessarily the best or proper type for a much heavier displacement boat like yours.

Also, if you were having trouble finding the "New Topic" button, you might want to go see an optometrist or opthamologist...since your eyesight is definitely questionable. This is especially strange since the OP of this thread is over three years old...and you didn't have trouble starting topics back then... Hmm...

Given that you've been a user of this forum for at least three years, I find your excuses fairly questionable...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Telstar 28
New England

You know what the first rule of sailing is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take
a boat to the sea you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps
her going when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.

—Cpt. Mal Reynolds, Serenity (edited)

If you're new to the Sailnet Forums... please read this
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Still—DON'T READ THAT POST AGAIN.

Last edited by sailingdog; 12-19-2007 at 09:35 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook