SailNet Community - View Single Post - Project Boats -- Where Do You Find Them?
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2003

bayme is on a distinguished road
Project Boats -- Where Do You Find Them?

Why don''t you take a look at this link

http://hometown.aol.com/abayme/myhomepage/index.html

This is a 32'' hodj sailboat from sweden. It comes with full mast and rigging in good shape, as well as four sails (3jib 1main) in tired but re-newable shape. The boat is in mechanically good shape, including a fully operational twin battery dc set up, as well as fully functional ac inverter system. Also includes twin solar powered vents, anchor and safety package. Not working is the pressure water and refrigeration system. The interior is really not that bad, except for a one sq foot portion of the wood headliner which should be replaced. The teak is okay
and the royal blue cushions are not bad.

The main downside to this boat is that the Saab singel cylynder diesel will need to be rebuilt. In the meantime I can include a 9.9 four stroke outboard which is fine off an outboard bracket.

I''m also including a large amount of Klover Klamp brackets, enough to build a shelter over the boat while you rebuild.

I''m also including an brand new gel coat peeler which normally retails for $600.

If your interested, the whole package including the engine is $3500. Winter storage is paid through may at Locust Point Marina in Bronx NY
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook