SailNet Community - View Single Post - Goodbye for a while
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Goodbye for a while

Everyone,

It appears I will be gone from Sailnet for a while. As many of you have noticed, I have been absent as of late - but I am afraid that will continue for a while yet.

I cannot go into all the details, but will give some here. It has recently come to my attention that a partner of mine has broken his fiduciary responsibilities and acted in a fashion (on many different matters) that he should not have. After carefully considering my options, I have decided to leave that company and branch out on my own. It is with considerable regret as it has set off my cruising and set me back personally (quite a considerable sum of money). It has also been very painful as I trusted him - which it appears I should not have. Until some of the legalities are settled, this is all I feel comfortable saying, so we will leave it at that.

In the end, with my new business venture, I must focus a considerable amount of my time outside of Sailnet. I will pop in from time to time and say hello. It appears I will retain my moderator status and will help out as I can. I hope to be back spending more time here in the not too distant future, but in the meantime, I would like to wish each and everyone one of you the ABSOLUTE best. I have met some great friends here and have met many of you through this outlet that I would not have otherwise.

Thank you for understanding. Take care of yourselves and your family - in the end, that is all that really matters.

Your friend,

- Brian

2004 Catalina 400, Sea Mist IV (our boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in S FL and Keys primarily)
1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook