SailNet Community - View Single Post - Cruising or Midlife Crisis
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008
A little less cheek

ianhlnd will become famous soon enough ianhlnd will become famous soon enough
Talking Cruising or Midlife Crisis

What to do, what to do? Hopefully some more experienced than I can help me decide my current conundrum. Midlife crisis if I live to be 128.

Gales, broken rigging, failed regulator, bad fuel, failed refrigeration, and now my first mate heads back to the states to have her hair done. Well, there was something about Drs. appointments, and closing on the sale of her house. But, now being alone for 3 days, I'm wondering what other cruisers would do. I haven't been without feminine companionship for more than one day my entire life, and the girls here are really photogenic; and friendly.

She's smart, interesting, pretty well off (really well off), young, Irish, and fair to look at. Do I wait til the end of the month when she's booked to return, or do I revert to the horn dog I really am and go for the pootie. I know someone out there has gone through the same experience, IN NEED OF HELPFUL ADVICE.

Here's a small picture of her, cropped, of course, like I said, she is fair to look at, and at coming on 64, I 'spect my good looks and robust body will start to fail, well, in about 10 years or so

Hmmmmm

Last edited by ianhlnd; 01-04-2008 at 08:08 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook