SailNet Community - View Single Post - Deliver my boat - Southport, NC to Solomons, MD
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008

artbyjody is just really nice artbyjody is just really nice artbyjody is just really nice artbyjody is just really nice
I'll do it for free (expenses paid for obviously) if you provide 6 fair maidens to go forth wit.. (well 3 would be ok but that is the lower end of my bargaining power)....

You will not get a better bang for the buck (or should I say I wouldn't get a better....)...

Seriously...

Would be fun..

Quote:
Originally Posted by brak View Post
Captain makes $15, crew works for free Or he can single-hand

Anyway, I see your point - but such is life. If I could pay $50/hr to those guys - I would. In fact, if I somehow end up getting a tax refund rather than owing Uncle Sam this year - I'll spend it on the most expensive captain, with a salty beard, a blue blazer, a parrot on his shoulder, smoking a pipe and all that, and cover his daily restaurant tab including a bunch of bloody maries or apple martinis - whatever he likes

S/V "
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
" -
1983, Barberis Show 38! or
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.