SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Members Directory Pictures

3K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  SailNet Archive 
#1 ·
What happened? Cannot open any of the pictures submitted by the most recent
entries on the members directory page.

#5 ·
I don''t think it''s on my end. I can''t bring up the new members pictures but I can the older ones. I am not the only one so it must be on sailnets end. Can''t put pictures on my personal page either. It also brings up error. Hope sailnet reads this and replies.

#9 ·
I believe that their is a problem with this program at sailnet. Why is it that prior to this problem, all pictures were readable and we had no problems posting our pictures. If the webmaster reads this he might check the programs that they are using. Maybe they were using a photo editor and have now lost it off their files.
I am no expert but something seems screwy in St Louis or wherever sailnet is from.

#16 ·
WELL IT''S DOING IT AGAIN!
It was apparently fixed and I put my new pictures on my personel page. Worked well.
Checked it our the next day and was OK.
All of a sudden, today, I can''t bring up the pictures. You get the box with the little x in it. The picture reducing program keeps getting lost in space.

#17 ·
rich:

Your best bet is to reduce the picture size yourself using any standard photo editor and then submit. You might have to try a couple times to find the acceptable size. I woldn''t rely on the SailNet server to reduce your pictures for you. If you''re running a recent version of Windows, you should have a built in editor that will allow you to re-size your image. You''ll have to save the re-sized image as a separate file and then submit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.