SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

buying a live a board

4K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  svdragonseeker 
#1 ·
we are in live-a-board,offshore, sail boat , inspection mode. price $1,00 to $100,000 . area of most boats of this type wanted. tks, tc us.

#2 ·
Hi, everybody!
We are a family of four; mom, dad and two little kids (6 & 2 yrs). We are planning to liveaboard as soon as we find our right boat... Right now we are located in the caribbean. Which boat would be nice, roomy, comfortable to liveaboard with little kids and good to go everywhere in the world?? We have a budget about $80,000.00 to buy a used one around 40 ft. or bigger. Thanks, Rocil.

#3 ·
Rocil--

I have some info you might like to receive. If you want, go to: http://www.takehersailing.com/quiz2a.htm

and fill in the form and submit it to me. It doesn''t cost anything (promise!) and I won''t pelt you with emails. What I CAN do is give you a few suggestions based on the info you select.

Trish
www.takehersailingcom

#5 ·
Adele, one thing I''d encourage of you is to be the very first person to snag a free Latitude 38 each and every month, and then beat feet to the Classy Classifieds. For practice (before the next issue comes out!) visit www.latitude38.com. And inbetween times, read the rest of the mag. There seem to be stories on finding, fixing and sailing boats in that magazine that suit everyone from the Sillycon Valley Zillionaires to every one of the rest of us. I think you''d get a lot of ideas about what''s possible, and much of it will come from your own backyard.

Good luck to you!

Jack

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.